INVENSITY is hosting the event “Emerging Technologies” – Working Group “Digitalization M&A” with Bundesverband Mergers & Acquisitions.
On Thursday, 14 February, 2019, from 3pm to 7 pm, we invite you to take part in our INVENSITY Office in Munich.
If you are dealing with the following questions you should register now:
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What are Cyber-physical systems?
- How are Cyber-physical systems changing the M&A business?
- What is the impact of AI and Cyber Security on M&A processes and M&A business?
- What are the implications during a Technical Due Diligence?
- How sustainable and future-oriented is the technology and its product portfolio and how scalable is it?
- Is the product development just luck or is it based on a state of the art development process (e.g. Agile, Scrum)?
- How much would it cost to create a similar solution and how much time do we need to build it?
- Is the software code documented and state-of-the-art? Are there any issues with open source software?
- Is Cyber Security and GDPR an essential part of the company & product and are the companies values systematically secured against unauthorized access?
Registration via email to email@example.com. The number of participants is limited to 35 persons (first come, first serve).
INVENSITY brings together comprehensive technical and industry expertise to master complex technological challenges with deep strategic, process and engineering insights.